The 2009 release of the fifth generation Polo by Volkswagen has been highly successful across the globe. It bagged in various prestigious awards apart from the world rally titles it won through its Polo R WRC creation. It’s now time to say good bye to it as it reached the end of its lifecycle. The new release of Volkswagen Polo 2018 is now marking its way to supersede all its predecessors. The looks and specs of the new release is here:
This new model of Volkswagen Polo is set to be launched in the first half of 2018 in India and to our surprise it will not be launched in the famous Auto Expo 2018. In Europe, it will be launched most likely in the second half of 2017 itself. Volkswagen has cleverly planned the launch of its other variants in the SUV and sedan verticals once it is release the Polo 2018 edition.
Unlike the existing fifth generation Polo, the 2018 release will not be a value for money edition. Be expectant to see a drastic rise in the price to as much as Rs. 6 Lakhs for the petrol variant itself. We are deducing this as we witnessed the Ameo being priced radically though it is less expensive when compared to the Polo releases.
Based on the MQB platform, the new Volkswagen Polo 2018 are suspected to be working on completely new petrol engines which includes 1.0L, 1.2L and 1.5L engine displacements. India will be likely to get the 1.L or the 1.2L engine displacement version. There is no change in the engine displacement of the diesel version; it will be powered from 1.5L to more.
The best speed that the petrol version can go in a city is 15 kmpl, on a highway is 20 kmpl and the overall mileage is 19-21 kmpl. Coming to the diesel variants, its speed in the city is 17 kmpl, on the highway is 23 kmpl and the overall mileage that can be drawn is 22-23 kmpl.
The exteriors of the all new Mk6 or the Volkswagen Polo 2018 release get new nose, bumpers and headlights. The complete car is designed with clear straight lines and is much bigger compared to the existing version. It adopted the design ideas from the existing T-Roc, T-Cross breeze. It might miss out on the LED lamps and DRL’s to keep the cost lower. The new model comes with dual beam head lights along with electrically foldable side mirrors with turn indicators. Volkswagen mainly concerns on safety perspective, POLO 2018 model equips with dual front airbags.
On a high note, Volkswagen is speeding up in launching new models to withstand competition and with new Polo 2018 it is eyeing to bag new segment of customers.
This SUV made its grand entrance in the Rs. 25-30 lakhs vertical. The Comfortline model of Tiguan priced at Rs. 27.68 lakhs and the Highline (The Premium Variant) priced at Rs. 31.04 lakhs. Whether you need to go in for the Comfortline model or go in for the highline here is our analysis of both the Tiguan variants:
Both the highline and Comfortline Tiguan variants are loaded with day time running lamps LED headlights. Coming to the LED tail lights and the scenic sunroof decked with LED’s are absent in the Comfortline. Designed with the chrome granite inserts on the bumpers and 17-inch wheels Comfortline has dark grid inserts with black roof rails whereas, the Highline model comes with 18-inch alloy wheels, titanium inserts and the sunroof LED’s.
No matter which models you choose, Volkswagen didn’t compromise on the comfort levels as both the editions have similar features. They feature front and rear seats made of Vienna leather, driver’s seat which can be adjusted electrically, 3-zone air conditioning with proper rear controls, gear shift knob covered with leather and heated front seats. However, Comfortline misses out on the keyless entry with a one push button start and easy open boot. Having an 8 speaker layout, both the models have Google android and apple car play connectivity.
As we know, safety is prioritized above everything in the Volkswagen breed; both the variants are loaded with features of 6 air bags, tyre pressure monitoring system, ABS, active hood for pedestrian safety and ESC. However, comfortline doesn’t have reverse parking camera and self- sealing tyres which highline bags on.
We test drove both the Comfortline and highline editions which is the best bet for those who want to go in for a luxurious premium which is a perfect combination of a decent SUV, safety, luxury and practicality.
Related: Volkswagen Tiguan Review & Images
Good news for the Indian customers, Volkswagen India launches a new version, Volkswagen Polo Highline Plus to increase the brand value in the market. Some of the bloggers confirmed that the new model has already arrived the Volkswagen dealerships for promotion. The new version is the top end model of the existing Polo featured with the additional equipment and features.
Related: Volkswagen Polo GT Price After GST
The look of the Polo Highline Plus is almost similar to the Polo Highline and expected to be offered with the reverse parking camera and 16-inch alloy wheels. There is no official confirmation from the authorised Volkswagen dealers and the company, all expect that the high-end Polo version will come up with the LED headlamps.
We all know that the Volkswagen Polo is the best-selling car in India and with the entry of Highline Plus version, the demand for the Polo will increase in the passenger car market. To accept the model, the customers considered the price and performance. Compared to the existing models, the price of the Polo is also reasonable for the domestic customers. Coming to the performance, it features the existing engines and available in petrol and diesel versions.
The dual-tone (red-black) colored Polo Highline Plus was spotted in Pune and featured the bigger 9-spoke alloy wheels. The spied images indicated that the Highline Plus also featured the rear bumpers and side sill with the black plastic cladding.
The VW Polo Highline Plus offers with the 1.2-litre MPI petrol engine that makes 75PS of power and 110Nm of torque. The Polo diesel cars feature the 1.5 –litre TDI diesel puts out 90PS of power and 230Nm torque. Both engines integrated with the 5-speed manual transmission to send the power to the wheels.
Just a few days to go for the Volkswagen Polo Highline Plus launch and the model will go on sale in the next month. The sources informed that the dealers are already accepting pre bookings at Rs. 25,000 for the new model. The Polo Highline Plus will be priced Rs. 30,000 higher than the Polo Highline.
Related: Volkswagen Vento Price After GST
For your kind information, Volkswagen plans to implement the MQB platform in the Indian-specific models. Volkswagen has already unveiled MQB platform based sixth generation Polo in last month and the model is going to make its entry in Spain in October 2017. The MQB based models will be too expensive, so Volkswagen planning on this to face competition in the existing market. May be, Volkswagen will plan for next generation customers.
Anyway, contact the nearest Volkswagen dealer and check price details of the Polo Highline Plus after GST.
New Volkswagen Tiguan Review:
Tiguan is the new entry-level compact SUV from the German-based passenger car manufacturer, Volkswagen India in the Indian market. The appearance of the new Volkswagen car is perfect from every angle with the LED taillights, side shoulder line, chrome finished grille or bold bumper. Speaking about its rigidity, the new Tiguan is built with the totally uncontaminated (100%) galvanised steel and shaped according to the customer’s taste. Awesome presence in day or night apprehended by the new Volkswagen SUV with the fog lamps and corner lights. Additionally, its exterior is comfortable with the electrically foldable side mirrors and adjustable turn indicators.
As per the body posture, the new VW car comes with the electrically adjustable driver’s seat and comfy equipment, including touchscreen infotainment system and leather steering wheel. Automatic Intelligent Rain Sensor is the added advantage for the Indian customers.
Like the existing Volkswagen cars, the new Tiguan is designed with the perfect plan as per the customer’s needs. The luggage capacity (boot space) is 615-litres when seats up and which can be increased to 1655-litres if seats folded.
The new SUV offers with the new TDI engine, which has the capability of generating 105kW of power and 340Nm of torque. For efficiency on the roads, the Tiguan is featured with the 4MOTION all-wheel drive system and 7-speed Automatic Dual Shift Gearbox (DSG). All with the new SUV, the customers get Hassle-free driving with perfection speed in a longer journey.
Safety is surrounded in the toughest German based Tiguan, which features ESP (Electronic Stabilisation Program) to improve the car’s stability be reducing or deleting any loss of traction. In addition, it is available with the advanced Anti-lock Braking System that can be helpful to avoid unexpected skid and stop the wheels from locking up, Hill-Hold control and six airbags.
Volkswagen Tiguan Smartness:
App-connect: easy interaction between smartphone and infotainment
3-Zone climate control AC: According to the temperature, the driver and passengers will adjust to three different temperatures.
Think Blue. Trainer: Which helps to save fuel as well as drive more efficiency for environment protection.
New Tiguan currently offered in five different colors, Atlantic Blue, Tungsten Silver, Indium Grey, Oryx White and Deep Black.
Comfortline – Rs. 28,59193 (Volkswagen Ex-Showroom, Hyderabad)
Highline – Rs. 32,05237 (Ex-Showroom, Hyderabad)
Rear view of Atlantic Blue colored Volkswagen Tiguan:
Front side of Oryx White colored new VW SUV:
Inside view of Tiguan:
Call the nearest Volkswagen Dealership and book the slot for a free test drive.
The German based company, Volkswagen India has officially launched the much-awaited premium SUV, Volkswagen Tiguan in India. The new VW car is priced at Rs. 27.98lakhs in the Indian market, especially in Delhi ex-showrooms. The new Volkswagen Tiguan has been designed according to the domestic customer’s requirements and target the existed branded SUVs in the passenger car market. Noticed that, it has been already tested for few times to check whether the car is suitable for the Indian environment or not. Successfully, it has approved in this environment and road conditions.
In fact, the Tiguan SUV has been introduced in the European market in 2017 and recognised itself as a best-selling car. Moreover, it has gained the title of Europe’s safest car from the car market. For the Indian market, the Tiguan SUV designed based on the MQB platform and comes with the five-seater architecture and 4Motion AWD system.
The new Premium SUV is assembled at the company’s Aurangabad facility and offered in two variants including Comfortline and Highline. The Indian-made Tiguan is power-driven by the 1968cc, turbocharged diesel engine, which is combined with the automatic (7-speed DSG) gearbox. The engine returns 17.06kmpl of fuel-efficiency and is capable of generating 143PS of power at a 4,000rpm maximum power and 340Nm torque in the maximum speed range of 1,750 rpm to 2,750 rpm.
The Tiguan is offered with the 71-litre fuel tank and comes with the ground clearance of 149mm. Coming to the specifications the Comfortline variant comes with the 17-inch alloy wheels, LED headlamps, cruise control, smartphone-based navigation, paddle shifters, driving modes, hill descent control, front side and curtain airbags, rain-sensing wipers and front and rear parking sensors.
The high-end variant gets the bigger 18-inch alloy wheels, panoramic sunroof, LED taillamps, illuminated scuff plates, keyless entry, self-sealing tyres, reverse parking camera and easy opening boot.
The adventure outside of Tiguan accompanies the customers from all sides with the new range of specifications. The boot has 615 litres luggage capacity with seats up and if folds, it has enlarged to 1655 litres of space. Safety purpose, it gets the six airbags to ensure protection for everyone. The new Volkswagen car is available in five colors, Tungsten Silver, Indium Grey, Atlantic Blue, Oryx White and Deep Black.
The VW Tiguan Comfortline has priced Rs 27.98lakhs, whereas the Highline variant is offered with the Rs. 31.38 lakhs in ex-showroom of Delhi. The Tiguan SUV is available in all Indian Volkswagen showrooms for test drives and bookings. Contact the nearest Volkswagen dealer in Hyderabad, Tirupathi, Secunderabad and Karimnagar and book your test drive.
If you are looking for an ideal one stop shop for your Volkswagen Vento car accessories, then PPS Motors is your first rate destination. Right from external protection to internal functioning parts, you will find the best and of course the genuine Vento car accessories here. Let us have a look at the different spare parts and accessories you will find here.
- Perfect the functioning of your car with genuine brake accessories that make your drive more smooth as well as highly safe
- Protect the rear of your car with strong and sturdy bumper guards
- Protect your car from muddy roads with high quality mud guards
- Get the genuine steering wheels that make your drive swift and convenient at all times
- Get your car installed with highly efficient wiper blades that do a perfect job of offering you a great visibility even in heavy downpours and in the fog with the fog lamps.
- Experience a swift drive even on the darkest of roads with world class headlights
- Give your favorite car a perfect protection from a hot sun as well as heavy downpours with robust and top quality body covers
- Light up the interiors of your car with ideal and optimal lighting accessories
- Make your car more stylish with attractive stickers, designs, and tapes of your choice
- Continue to stay cool in your car with top class air filters that make your drive comfortable and enjoyable
- Get a renewed look for your interiors of your car with replacement seats and top quality seat covers of your choice
- Accessorize your Vento car with the best of utilities and essentials such as sun shades, armrests, display screens, seat covers, window visors, drink holders, car fridge and warmers, CD holders, organizers, seat warmers, interior car mats, cigarette lighters, and ash-trays etc.
You can get the best of everything at PPS Motors for your Vento Car including some miscellaneous accessories including car locks, steering knobs, multimedia systems, wheel covers, battery jumper cables, and many others that enhance the look as well as the functionality of your car. You already have the best and with these accessories you can make it stay the best for a long time!
Featuring a sturdy exterior, a stylish interior, and a sleek finish to each and every part of the car, Volkswagen Ameo is simply a culmination of all the best elements desired in a car. Volkswagen brings this world class vehicle to you in a wide variety of variants at a most affordable price range. Let us now have a look at the new Volkswagen Ameo features which make the car literally a steal for you!
A Mix of Style and Substance – Ameo
With expertly designed interiors that are embedded with features of utmost comfort as well as efficient functioning, Ameo is bound to become your favorite home away from home even while you are driving!
- Experience a cool journey with your loved ones! The highly efficient rear AC vent will ensure that you stay cool throughout the drive without an inch of discomfort.
- A smooth and safe drive is assured with intelligent rain sensors that automatically trigger wipers in case of unexpected or sudden rain or downpour
- A clear visibility all around is ensured with auto-dimming rear view mirror that tackles the headlights from the vehicles behind you
- Convenience has never been better with a front armrest as well as driver armrest storage where you can keep the essentials at hand. Also the cooled glove box will ensure that your beverages remain chilled throughout your drive making even a hot day seem cool!
- Ameo also features state-of-the-art touch screen multimedia system that helps you access entertainment, parking controls, and connectivity. The reverse parking sensor will ensure a smooth and swift parking at even the busiest and tightest of parking areas.
A Safe and Power House!
- Top class protection system with dual front airbags
- Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS) making your drive on the roughest of roads safer and smoother
- Galvanized Steel Body with Laser-welded roof making your car a virtual safe house
- Anti-power pinch windows in the Ameo variants Highline and Comfortline
- Stylish Cruise Control feature in Highline and Comfortline variants
- Experience thrilling and comfort drives with flat bottom steering wheel
An Alluring and Illuminating Exterior
- Stylish tail lamps that add a great finish to its dynamic exterior
- Electrically foldable outside rear view mirrors LED turn indicators
- Signature double barrel halogen headlamps
- Enhanced visibility with the advanced front fog lamps
- Trendy and sporty alloy wheels based on the Volkswagen’s latest design philosophy adding a whole new dimension to the already unique Volkswagen Ameo features!
To start with, we can say that Volkswagen never stops or even takes a breather to impress us. Constantly innovating has been a key to the brand’s unmatched success and consistent great run and that has once again been proved with the introduction of Volkswagen New Jetta. Carrying a number of unique and world class features, the new Jetta is something every car lover would love to own. Let us now have a glance at this new Volkswagen Jetta specifications that set the model apart and unique from others.
- A true power horse with
- 1.4-litre TSI petrol engine that delivers 90kW and
- 2.0-litre TDI diesel engine that gives 103kW
- Ensures swiftest of parking even in the busiest and challenging roads/traffic with highly efficient parking sensors
- Safety and protection at its best with a comprehensive six airbag system for driver and passengers
- Installed with the advanced Electronic Stabilisation Programme that features ABS, Traction Control and Electronic Differential Lock (EDL) which function together in triggering effective and crucial split-second reactions in critical driving situations.
- The New Jetta effectively suggests when you need to take a necessary break from driving with the advanced fatigue detection feature
- An attractive blend of fashion and function is obvious in the electrically adjustable stylish looking rear view mirrors that come with turn indicators
- Now you can truly light up the road ahead with Bi-Xenon headlamps. They function with LED daytime running lights with the new fog lamps making way for top notch visibility irrespective of the external conditions
- With a premium leatherette upholstery and excellent finish on the 12-way adjustable driver’s seat, the convenience and comfort levels have never been more profound
- Now you can turn your experience of even a casual drive into a fun and enthralling ride with sporty flat bottom steering wheel with controls
With a number of variants based on engine type and the fuel-based categories, along with 6 different color variants, the Volkswagen New Jetta offers you a wide variety of options to choose from and become a proud owner of a stylish and trendy car.
The innovation from Volkswagen never pauses and the latest model of the brand, The New Polo GT is a lucid example for that. Bettering the best, this car features a great number of unique highlights in its design, build, efficiency, and of course style which goes without saying. Let’s have a look at some of these top notch attributes of the Volkswagen Polo New model.
Polo GT Pure Elegance – In and Out
The New Polo GT features an interior that can be regarded as a paradise of comfort. Right from the pedal section to the seat upholstering that is given an absolute royal touch, every single element of the interior is worthy of admiration. The new and enhanced steering wheel will now enable you to experience a smooth ride irrespective of the type of road you travel on. The 5 speed manual transmission will take your enjoyment of the ride up to the next level. There are multiple added comforts to the driver’s side right down to the dead pedal to ensure comfortable drive. The advanced center console will enable you to connect your phone via Bluetooth and you can use it through the voice command button on the steering wheel.
Coming to the exterior design and build, it’s a great blend of attractiveness and functionality. Latest added features include
• A stunning visual upgrade of the tail lamp
• A stylish logo that doubles up as the opening lever for the boot
• New and improved front grille with a slick makeover
• New dual-beam headlamps in black finish with cornering lights for enhanced safety
• A trendy look of feels with the new and bold 15″ ‘TOSA’ alloys
Installation of highly recommended and advanced safety features has always been a priority for all Volkswagen models and The New Polo is no different. The vehicle comes with
• Advanced and highly efficient Anti-lock Braking System (ABS)
• Standard dual front airbags across all variants
• 3 point seat belts
• Sturdy and 100% Galvanized steel body enclosed by laser-welded roof
The New Polo comes in a wide variety of variants categorized on engine specifications as well as the fuel used in 6 different colors Copper Orange, Candy White, Night Blue, Flash Red, Carbon Steel, and Reflex Silver.
The German based passenger vehicle manufacturing company, Volkswagen has launched the new Volkswagen Polo GT Sport edition in the highly competitive Indian PV market at the affordable price tag of Rs. 9.11lakhs. Polo GT Sport is a limited edition offered with the interior and exterior updates. The exterior of the Polo GT Sport features the gloss black roof, 16-inch Portago alloy wheels, graphical “GT Sports” on the car sides and gloss black rear spoiler.
The interior of the Sport edition equipped with the GT Sport printed faux leather seat covers along with the standard features including aluminium pedal cluster, multimedia console, stylish upholstery and doorstep garnish.
Volkswagen Polo GT Sport Specifications:
Discussing the mechanical specifications, the Polo GT Sport powered by the four-cylinder turbocharged petrol and diesel engines. First one, the petrol variant comes with the 1.2-litre TSI engine rated at 77kW (105 PS) of power at 5,000 rpm. It produces 175Nm torque at the speed range of 1,500rpm and 4,100rpm.
The Polo GT Sport diesel comes with the 1.5-litre TDI engine that develops 81kW (110PS) of power at 4,400 rpm and the torque of 250Nm in the range of 1,500rpm and 2,500rpm. As per the information, the petrol model offers with the 7-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission, whereas the diesel powered model gets the 5-speed manual gearbox as standard equipment.
With the updated exterior, the Polo GT gets the sportive body and an extraordinary appearance. The limited edition will definitely increase the car range as well as Volkswagen range in the Indian market. Also, the company has concentrated on introducing new Volkswagen car with the high range of specifications. The car company has recently confirmed that Volkswagen Tiguan to be introduced in the high-demanding SUV segment in this month. The Volkswagen official site has already updated with the Tiguan SUV, which was already exposed at 2016 Auto Expo.
In addition, the car manufacturer is working on the new VW models with the powerful engines to accelerate the performance of the models as well as satisfy the young generation customers. The reports indicated that the demanding Volkswagen cars in India, Polo and Vento models will get the facelifts, which feature advanced equipment and technical spec.
The Polo GT TSI Sport is priced at Rs. 9.11lakh, whereas the Polo GT TDI Sport is available at Rs. 9.21lakhs in ex-showroom Delhi. It is available at all authorised Volkswagen showrooms in Hyderabad and Tirupati. Contact the nearest VW dealer and get the quote for Volkswagen Polo GT Sport model.